Dr. Nissaf bin Ali, Director General of the National Observatory of New Diseases announced today, Sunday, March 22, 2020, during a media meeting held at the Ministry of Health, the registration of 15 new cases of corona virus in Tunisia after the release of the results of 132 laboratory analyzes that resulted in 15 positive results, bringing the total number of infected With this virus, 75 confirmed cases that are in the following regions:
(15) In Ariana, 10 cases were imported and 5 cases of local infection.
(15) In Ariana, 10 cases were expatriate, in addition to 5 cases of local infection.
(02) One case in Kairouan, one of which is imported, in addition to a local infection.
(01) One incoming case in Gafsa governorate was the same for recovery.
(03) One case in Mahdia Governorate, one of which is in addition to two local infections.
(22) In Tunis, 14 cases were expatriate, in addition to 8 cases of local infection.
(02) A case in the governorate of Bizerte, one of which is an expatriate (she left Tunisia), in addition to a local infection case.
(05) One case in the governorate of Tataouine, 4 cases were expatriate, in addition to a local infection.
(05) A case in the governorate of Sousse
. (05) 4 cases in Monastir state, including one in addition to a local infection.
(05) Three cases were reported in Ben Arous Governorate, including one in addition to two local infections
(03) A case in the wilaya of Medenine.
(01) A case in the wilaya of Nabeul.
(04) A case in the state of Sfax.
(01) A case in the state of Gabes.
(01) A case in Gbeli state.
The number of deaths was (3): 1 Sousse, 1 Sfax, 1 Tunisia.
The Ministry of Health announces as of today, 12,395 people have been subjected to self-quarantine, of which 4,753 have completed the period of health monitoring.
The Ministry of Health stresses the need to adhere to the rules of hygiene and health safety, and relies on the awareness of citizens in this delicate health condition to be collectively responsible and committ to self-quarantine to counter the spread of the Corona virus and protect the country's health security.